cuteLearn is online eLearning website, It used to practice test online
1. AWS (American Welding Society) Welding Courses
2. NDT Courses
3. Inspection Courses
1. Register for an account - Click on "Register" on the top menu
2. After submitting the registration form, check your email and click on the activation
link in the email
3. Log on to the website through the Member's Login panel on the top right-hand
corner of the website
After you register, Payments are accepted online, we accept VISA / MASTERCARD cards
Contact us over phone or email, we will respond within 24 hours, Click here to for the contact details
Inform us over phone or email, your account will deactivated
1. This is a multiple choice test.
2. Answer the questions in this test to see how well you've read and understood the chapter.
3. Click the Play Test button below to start.
4. A question and five possible answers appear. All the answers can be found by reading about the respective chapters
5. Each time opened, a new set of random questions will be produced from the database
6. There are 10 chapters test are given chapter by chapter
7. Once chapter opened you can answer or skip to save your time. Once the known tests are answered, you can come back and attend the skipped questions of the same chapter.
8. Test result and answer key will be provided at the end of each test.
9. Each chapter test consists of 20 questions and each question needs to be completed within 90 seconds
10. At the end of each chapter feel free to link back and forth between and this test to check your answers.
11. Clicking on an answer submits it instantly so think twice before you click.
12. Your running time is shown at the upper right.
13. Minimum overall score of 90% is required to proceed to the next chapter / the next part
14. Your score will be retained if you leave the test to look for the answer as long as you return within three hours. After that you start from zero.
15. To restart scoring at any time click 'Start test over...'
16. At the end of each chapter feel free to link back and forth between and this test to check your answers.
17. Good luck!
1. Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as Skipped.
2. There are three possible question types:
o Multiple Choice: click the answer button to indicate your choice. Only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question.
o True/False: click the answer button to indicate your choice.
o If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidently change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the test window.
3. Review All of Your Answers Before Submitting the Test. Make sure you have not accidentally changed your response to a question.
4. When you are satisfied with the result make sure you finish by clicking the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen. Click the Submit Button ONLY ONCE!
After you submit the answers, you will receive a score unless you have exceeded the time limit for the test.
5. Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
6. You will be shown your results, including your score and answer key.
7. If you want to try to get a better score, click the Try Again button at the bottom of the results page. You can try the test as many times as you like.
1. Click on the Check Answers button at the bottom of the results page. A new browser window will open.
2. Each question is preceded by the word "correct" or "incorrect", and the answer you gave is shown.
3. The author of the test may have helpful answer key for each question.
4. Close this browser window when you are done checking your answers.